Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More new projects!

Here are my most recent projects, a lot more baby hats!


This one is being modeled by my little Lola


Here is the start of my graph-ghan, done in sc, of a teddy bear, hopefully it wont' take too long to do! I'll post the pattern for it when I get it all written up!

Here is a more recent picture of the dreamy waves baby blanket that is taking forever to finish....

And the Hats!!!










One for a little boy...


and a quick little blanket I made up for my sister, since the pink and yellow one is taking sooo long!



1 comment:

Laurah said...

Love that pink and yellow baby blanket! I can't wait to see the final project. The squares are so small it must take eons just to weave in the ends and assemble. I have that pattern somewhere... if only I could find it!